Re: !! DBA Certification PREP EXAMS !!

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1996/01/15

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.960110143328.29840C-100000_at_seatimes> Steve Butler <sbut-is_at_seatimes.com> writes:
>Have the bugs been fixed? There are several questions where the correct
>answer is B, the user enters B and the program responds SORRY -- Correct
>answer is B, you answered B.

Yes, I ran through it once and saw that. Several questions seemed to suffer from this bug, at least one question required a space after the B, and some were just plain wrong. I would hope there would be a fix?

Overall, I liked it, it was a good review.

>Also, many of the questions and answers appear to be appropriate for a
>version 6 DB but are plain wrong for a version 7 DB.
>
>On 10 Jan 1996, D.O.C. Software Corp. wrote:
>> PRICING
>>
>> Price Only at $99.95
>
>Hmm. Late last year they claimed the price was going up after the 1st.
>Must have been a marketing ploy.

I thought I paid less than that - 69.95 I think.

>Anybody else using the software? Anyone want to debate the questions
>with the "wrong answers"?

Haven't looked at it lately. Go ahead and post the wrong ones, lets rip it apart!

jg

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>