Spliting this group

From: Carlos Augusto Leite Netto <cnetto_at_cps.softex.br>
Date: 1996/01/14

Hi folks,

I read many voltings and discussions about spliting this news group. We did nothing yet. What's necessary to split this group?

Please, if you want to split this group, please, e-mail me a message with a subject:

SPLITING: YES if you don't want to split, send a message

SPLITING: NO I'll receive mails until Feb, 1st. After that I'll post a message with the results.

Thanks a lot and, remember, that's for all of us. Spend a minute sending your opinion.

Carlos Netto
cnetto_at_cps.softex.br
Software Design - Oracle Consultants Received on Sun Jan 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message