Re: base table item in Forms 4.5

From: Rick Rutt <rrutt_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1996/01/12

Ramesh B S <bsr_at_cs.clemson.edu> writes:

>I am having trouble in associating an item with a base table column.
>(I have a block which corresponds to a base table. After I had created
>the block, I had to include one more column in the base table. But now
>I am not able to associate an item with the new column.) Can somebody
>help me out.

Try doing a File|Disconnect followed by a File|Connect in the Forms Designer. It caches the meta-data, and does not "see" database changes until you reconnect.

  • Rick --

(Rick Rutt is a system architect living and working in Midland, Michigan.) Received on Fri Jan 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message