Problem creating database

From: Morten Kristiansen <d93krist_at_hfk.mil.no>
Date: 1996/01/10

I have a problem when I try to create a database on version 7.1.14. The problem is the init.ora parameter init_sql_files. When I include the parameter in the init.ora file, I get a error message saying illegal parameter. I have defined the parameter in the init.ora file like this:

	init_sql_files = ($ORACLE_HOME/dbs/sql.bsq,

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catalog.sql,
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql)

When I remove this parameter, there's no problem and the database is created. Can anybody please give me a hint ?

Thanks in advance.

--