Q: Setting Visual Attributes for selected record in multi record block in forms 4.0.13

From: Felix Hallmann <hallmann_at_slbwg0.bln.sel.alcatel.de>
Date: 1996/01/10

Hello,

I'm using forms 4.0.13 with several multi record blocks within one form. If I select a record in a multi record block with the mouse pointer the selected item in the record is framed. I'd like to have the whole record displayed with other visual attributes (bold or inverted or other color for back or foregrund). This should also work with more than one multi record block within one form.

Any information or solutions for the problem is welcome.

Felix

--
Felix Hallmann	          		    Tel: +49 30 7002 4892  FAX: 4890
ALCATEL SEL AG Berlin       		        Department KB/EF3A, 11/2/072