Immediate job for ORACLE-FINANCIAL Project Manager... 75-150K

From: John D. Fish <jdfish_at_dotlogic.com>
Date: 1996/01/09

  • I M M E D I A T E J O B A V A I L A B I L I T Y

ORACLE-FINANCIAL Implementation-Project Manager... 75-150K

Our internationally renowned consulting industry client seeks a unique individual capable of technically interacting with business and technology middle/upper management professionals in Fortune rated corporate and Financial Service Industry envirionments.

Individuals with hands on technical experience working with ORACLE-FINANCIAL software and business issues within or outside the consulting field shall be given full and confidential consideration.

This NYC-based opportunity could lead to an equity-position. The aggressive growth of this organization's overall technology and ORACLE FINANCIAL consulting practice has been consistent throughout the Northeast region. Worldwide consulting industry revenues approach the $1,000,000,000 level with the Northeast Technology Consulting Practice generating close to $100,000,000 in revenue.

Full support, a commitment to client development and the growth of the practice, worldwide resources, a long term full-time career in management consulting "leverageable" through this experience towards opportunities with other consulting firms, clients of this consulting industry leader or potential self employment options complimented by a 75-150K+ first year W-2 are examples of some of the benefits the selected candidate shall derive by becoming part of this technology consulting firm.

All inquiries treated in complete confidence by contacting Norman Keith, President of Norman Keith & Associates, Inc. at 908-303-7344 or faxing resume/contact information to 908-780-3313. Replies may also be emailed to nkeith_at_versanet.com

--
John D. Fish		Dotlogic, Inc.
www.dotlogic.com	253 East Delaware