Re: Year 2000

From: Gary Myers <101355.3556_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1996/01/09

>> Since Oracle 7 there has been an RR date format. No-one should be using
>> YY any more.

 Can you convert all my Forms 3.0 code to 4.x character based for me then ?  Or is calling 'RR' a solution a bit simplistic ?  Yes, I know that we probably won't be using Forms 3.0 in the year 2000, but software is going wrong NOW. Any system that deals with the future (eg three year guarantees etc) is heading for a breakdown sooner than a lot of people expect.
  Gary

--
Gary Myers, Analyst/Programmer, Kaisha Technology, West of England