US-FL Oracle 7.1, Solaris 2.4, Cap. Plan, Install, IMMEDIATE

From: Advanced Information Systems Group <din_at_aisg.com>
Date: 1996/01/08

Reference # :  4121
Job Title   :  Oracle DBA
Employer    :  Advanced Information Systems Group, Inc.

Job Description : We are currently interviewing candidates for an Oracle DBA
                  position in Orlando, FL.  (this is NOT for Oracle Corp).
                  Our client is a Fortune 500 company.  The position requires
                  in-depth experience with Oracle 7.1 parallel database,
                  Solaris 2.4 operating system, and general UNIX Sys Admin
                  skills.  Experience in installation, Oracle integration on
                  Sun/Unix, capacity planning, performance tuning, automation
                  of systems, as well as the ability to troubleshoot to the
                  network level is highly desired.  Our client puts heavy
                  emphasis on working with users in problem resolution and
                  troubleshooting.

Job Location :   Orlando, FL.
Experience   :   5 Years +
Duration     :   Open Ended

Salary Range : $ Competitive, Will be based individually Start Date : IMMEDIATE

PLEASE RESPOND VIA ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

E-Mail : din_at_aisg.com  (ASCII TEXT ONLY!)
Fax #  : 407-774-8911
Mail   : Advanced Information Systems Group, Inc
         Contract Engineering Dept.
	 2180 West State Road 434
	 Suite 6150
	 Longwood, FL 32779