US-CA-LA ORACLE DBA

From: Jeffrey Brewer <brewer_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1996/01/07

PerfectMarket is a fully funded fast-growth start-up developing an electronic consumer information and advertising service to be accessed via the Internet. This new service will join customers with service and product providers by creating community based interactive marketplaces for major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. and Canada.

PerfectMarket is looking to hire an experienced Oracle 7 Database Administrator to hold daily responsibility for our Oracle databases.

Required skills include PL/SQL, C/C++, SQL*Net, SQL*DBA and administration of Windows ODBC clients.

Overall duties include the analysis, creation, testing and implementation of physical database design. Daily duties involve physical design review, performance optimization, database reorganization, backup and recovery, implementation and conversion activities, database access and database security maintenance. Duties may also involve some GUI development to provide specialized server administration capabilities with 4GL tools such as Delphi or Visual Basic. Experience with maintaining a spatial database is desirable.

Arrangements: We will offer a competitive salary, relaxed working environment and stock options in the company.

Contact:	Email, mail or fax resume to
  		Jeffrey Brewer
		PerfectMarket, Inc.
		4502 Dyer St. Suite 201