Oracle Lite

From: Steve Angelovich <angelovs_at_geographix.com>
Date: 1996/01/05

Has anybody been able to find out any information about a new Oracle product called Oracle Lite?

I read an article about Oracle Lite in Info World, but haven't been able to find out any more details.

I would like to find out some information about the product like;

  • ship date
  • when the beta software will be available
  • does it require a dba to install and maintain
  • what is the in memory footprint
  • does it support the same SQL language that the other oracle products use.
    • Does is support replication, stored proceedures, triggers

Thanks for any information,
Steve Angelovich
GeoGraphix Inc.

Please e-mail me a copy of any responses at sangelovic_at_geographix.com Received on Fri Jan 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message