Re: DB2 / SQL Replicator ?? <<<<<<<

From: <jfe_at_mcs.com>
Date: 1996/01/05

An IBM product, DataPropagator Relational, can manage the replication of tables between distributed DB2 systems (including MVS,AIX,OS/2,HP,Sun) with some restrictions/limitations (of course).

Combining this product with another, DataJoiner, it is theoretically feasible to replicate between DB2 and Oracle, Sybase, etc.

Jim Elliott
West Haven Systems, Inc.