Datafile of tablespace with rollback segment lost!

From: Haithem Abdelkefi <haithem_at_vigie.qc.ca>
Date: 1996/01/05

Hi all;

I have accidentally deleted the datafile of a tablespce with contains only a rollback segment...

I try this commands to drop the tablespace:

STARTUP MOUNT
ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE 'NAME_DATAFILE' OFFLINE DROP ALTER DATABASE OPEN all this is fine, after opening the database I try to drop the tablespace : DROP TABLESPACE 'NAME_TABLESPACE' INCLUDING CONTENTS I have the message
ORA-01548: active rollback segment 'RB_DATA' found,

           terminate dropping tablespace

The rollback segment is nor online or offline, his status is needs recovery !! I can't drop it.

Any help are very appreciated.
Haithem

   \      \     /          / / /             Haithem Abdelkefi
    \      \   /          / / /              Vigie Informatique 2000 Inc.
     \      \ /__________/ / /               6433, chemin St-Francois,
      \      \   _________/ /                St-Laurent, Quebec
       \      \  \         /                 H4S 1B6
         \      \  \     /                   email: haithem_at_vigie.qc.ca

          \      \  \   /                    Tel: (514)956-9138
           \______\  \_/                     Fax: (514)331-2743