Re: Power Objects under Windows 95

From: Ming Kiat <mingkiat_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/01/05

BradBruc_at_ix.netcom.com (Brad Bruce) wrote:

>I am trying to use an OCX control in Power Objects running under
>Windows 95. Whenever I try to create an OLE object I get a message
>stating that OLE2 is not installed on the system. When I check the
>registry OLE2 IS installed. What is going on?

>Are there more surprises waiting for me?

According to the release notres, quote ORACLE: "Oracle Power Objects version 1.0 is NOT SUPPORTED under the following environment:

. WIN-OS/2
. Microsoft Windows NT
. Microsoft Windows 95
..."

so, if anyone able to run PO under Win95 please let us know what to look out for

The above is MY personal openion!
Tan Ming Kiat
email: mingkiat_at_pacific.net.sg

       tanmingk_at_cisacsg.iscs.nus.sg Received on Fri Jan 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message