Re: Power Objects under Windows 95

From: Mark Tomlinson <73125.1040_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1996/01/04

BradBruc_at_ix.netcom.com (Brad Bruce) wrote:

# I am trying to use an OCX control in Power Objects running under
# Windows 95. Whenever I try to create an OLE object I get a message
# stating that OLE2 is not installed on the system. When I check the
# registry OLE2 IS installed. What is going on?
#
Be sure the OLE 2 layer that shipped with OPO is the one you have installed, also insure you are not using a 32bit OCX with it...

# Are there more surprises waiting for me?
#
very likely... Received on Thu Jan 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message