proc segmentation error

From: Terri Tillmann <tillmann_at_lanl.gov>
Date: 1996/01/04

I am trying to port an application to a sun, OS 4.1.4, ORACLE 7.1.3. When I try to compile .pc files I get 1 of two errors:

  1. when compiling through a Makefile sh: 28562 Memory fault
  2. when compiling with command line args ( proc iname= ...) segmentation fault

Other info:
This is the first time we have tried to create any proc applications with this ORACLE server. We have created a number of applications that use the OCI library directory with no problem. The application runs and compiles with no problems under Unixware.

Thanks for any suggestions,

t. tillmann Received on Thu Jan 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message