Re: What's does oracle have that others don't?

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1996/01/04

that is what you see mainly by people who try to raise these questions. basically, they are ignorant. they often come from the tiny world of pc and have no clue what it takes to run thousands of users in an enterprise. you can allow for ignorance if it is followed by a humbled attempt to recognize the shortfall, and correct it, but a lot of these idiots put their crotches ahead of their minds and spout off egotistically about the little bit they do know. they not only look foolish to those of us trying to teach them, but they eventually reach the point of futility, and so get no more comments.