Re: Form 4.0 font's problem

From: Al Blais <blais_at_annap.infi.net>
Date: 1996/01/03

In Article<DKJs0s.GJ4_at_hkuxb.hku.hk>, <wkchan_at_cs.hku.hk> write:
> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
> From: wkchan_at_cs.hku.hk (Chan Wing Kwong)
> Subject: Form 4.0 font's problem
> Sender: usenet_at_hkuxb.hku.hk (USENET News System)
> Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 09:36:28 GMT
>
> Hi there,
>
> Can anyone please enlight us a simple way
> to to change the system default
> display font when using Oracle Form 4.0 under MS Windows 3.1?
>
> Thanks
> Ricky
> p.s. we do not want to change the individual object's attribute.

Hi...

In the installation guide for Forms, there is a parameter that allows you to change the default font for CDE/CDE-2.

This line needs to be placed, or changed, in the ORACLE.INI file located in the d:\WINDOWS directory.

If you are unable to find it (font information) in the installtion guide, check the README files.

CAREFUL NOT TO ASSIGN TOO LARGE A FONT! You could get the ROS -200 disease...

Enjoy

Al :) Received on Wed Jan 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message