Re: MetaModel ?

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/01/02

messeant_at_laforia.ibp.fr (Marc Messeant) wrote:

>Is it possible to add some columns at the MetaBase in Oracle?
>I want to have some more informations on the Entity and Attribut, and
>Trigger, I think that the best way is to add this attribute at the
>Entity Attrbute.

>About this, where can I have the exact description of the meta model
>for Oracle?

>Is there somewhere on the Net, or could someone send it to me?

>Marc

Rather than adding columns to the data dictionary, which is what I think you're referring to; I'd create a separate table for the new columns and join it in a new view with the appropriate dictionary views.

--
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself!