Re: Any Good Reporting Tools that support ORACLE?

From: Andrew Zitelli <zitelli_at_tus.ssi1.com>
Date: 1996/01/02

tbringar_at_infinet.com (Tony Bringardner) wrote:
> Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad)
> with reporting tools that support ORACLE?

The best I know of is SQR, available from MITI in Long Beach, CA. We have used it extensively for several years in the VAX/VMS and HP/UX environments. It is an excellent product allowing extremely complex reports to be defined fairly easily. MITI can be contacted as follows:

     Jeff Fishman
     MITI
     2895 Temple Avenue
     Long Beach, CA  90806
     USA
     Telephone:  (800) 366-6484

I hope this is useful. I can provide more details if you have specific questions.

  • Andy Zitelli