Re: [Recommendation] Book on SQL?

From: Gary M. Lewis <cc000765_at_interramp.com>
Date: 1995/12/31

In article <4bdkfk$5a2_at_newstand.syr.edu>, dchen1_at_mailbox.syr.edu says...

>Hi! Can some one recommend some good books on SQL (Programming)? This is
>for general purpose, not limited to Oracle PL/SQL. I am new to this area,
>any hint will be appreciated! Sorry if this is not the appropriate
>newsgroup to post such question.
>
>David

If you're interested in using SQL and SQL*Plus for ad hoc reporting, I'll recommend a good book (but I'm the author so you might want to factor in an element of bias into my recommendation). The title is *ORACLE Reporting*. It was published in June 1995 by Komenda Publishing. It's available through the IOUG Bookstore in the ORACLE Forum of CompuServe. Or you can get a brochure and order form directly from the publisher: Komenda Publishing Company, PO Box 21583, Boulder, CO 80308-2153. (303)543-8540. 480 pages, 200+ illustrations; really the only book available that deals exclusively with ad hoc reporting.

Gary Lewis Received on Sun Dec 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message