Help! Simple questions.

From: deng mei <mdeng_at_julian.uwo.ca>
Date: 1995/12/31

I just begin to learn Oracle. I found it is terribly slow. My PC is Pentium 75, 16 MB RAM. Also I found excessive disk operation. Any thing wrong with the set up. When I login to SQL*Plus, it did say that "Product user profile not loaded, ....disenabling ....." Is this the problem. If yes, tell me how to do it, in detail please; if not, what is the real problem? My HD makes terrible noise every time when I insert a row into a table. Thank you in advance! Received on Sun Dec 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message