Re: Looking for GOOD book on Forms 4.5...

From: MRekapalli <mrekapalli_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/12/30

Hello There,

   I am also looking for the same books on Forms 4.5. I have the book Learning Oracle Forms 4.5 ". by Stephen Edelstein, Relational Busness Systems NY.

   Is there any reason why Oracle Corporation does not publish books on Front end tools. Other than reference manuals, I could not find any books on Forms 4.0 and 4.5. I have seen one book on Power Objects by Oracle Press. In SQL*Forms 3.0 documentation set, there are books like Designer's Tutorial and Advanced SQL*Forms techniques. I don't see these books in Forms 4.0 documentation set.

   Thanks in advance.

Moorthy
(mrekapalli_at_aol.com) Received on Sat Dec 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message