Error calling col array build, block formatter - on direct SQL loader

From: edwin rutsch <edwinr_at_wyp.net>
Date: 1995/12/30

We are loading a large 2.5 gig flat file into ORacle with SQLLDR71 with the direct method on Windows NT oracle Workgroup 7.1. We keep getting an error during the load;

Error calling col array build, block formatter

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 1, block # 142)
ORA-01110: data file 1: 'C:\ORANT\RDBMS71\sysorcl.ora'

the file and block numbers keep changing.

Is the problem that the loader cann't load large files on Windows NT?

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks

edwin

--
        wow      amazing
                   _  ,/|

     go for it                         --- __0
     (*)/ (*)

         Edwin Rutsch             World Yellow Pages Network

 tel:510-524-4495     e-mail:edwinr_at_wyp.net      http://wyp.net