Need Consulting Advice for Oracle Windows Clients connecting to Workgroup Server

From: ess <ess_at_aimnet.com>
Date: 1995/12/29

We are urgently in need for some expert consulting help to configure Windows client machines at our site (in San Mateo, California) to connect to Oracle Workgroup 2000 server on an NT machine. We have been getting errors such as ORA 12203, and have no idea how to proceed further. Technical support via telephone from Oracle is rather difficult.

We are willing to pay reasonable fees including cost of transportation to San Mateo.

Tel: 415-571-7325; Fax: 415-571-5945

hanks for your attention:

  • Davis at ESS