Re: Is Oracle Workgroup 2000 CD crippled?

From: Michael Abbey <msabbey_at_magi.com>
Date: 1995/12/29

reuven_at_cinenet.net (Reuven Zach) wrote:

>Hi there,

>I received the Oracle Workgroup 2000 CD for 90 days trial.
>Is it crippled? What will happen to applications I created after 90 days?

>I'd appreciate any answer.

>Reuven

No, the CD is not crippled in any way other than a herald that says it's a 90-day product. You may find the odd nag box when using products such as Object for OLE though.

Michael

######################################
# Michael Abbey         +1.613.780.2364
# msabbey_at_magi.com
# Ottawa ON Canada  GMT -5
#
# Co-author of
#   Tuning Oracle
#    (English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese)
#   Oracle: A Beginner's Guide

# (English, Chinese, Japanese, Portugese)