Re: What's does oracle have that others don't?

From: Robert C. Nix <rnix_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/12/29

sparodi_at_netpoint.net wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what's so good about Oracle? I use dbase IV, Foxpro, and Access.

These database aren't even in the same league. It's not a valid comparison.

Oracle is a multi user, multi platform RDBMS. It can do everything that those can do. And also anything else that you want an RDBMS to do.

Robert C. Nix
Oracle Tools Support
rnix_at_us.oracle.com

DISCLAIMER:
The thoughts, opinions, remarks, suggestions, ... expressed herein are my own and in no way should be taken as a statement from Oracle Corporation. I am NOT the voice of Oracle (not even close!). Received on Fri Dec 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message