Data Warehousing conference

From: Paul Taylor <pault_at_clark.net>
Date: 1995/12/27

Any other active Oracle-types going to the Data Warehousing Institute Annual Conference in San Francisco in January. We could get a BOF together for Oracle data warehouses. They already have industry bofs for finance and health care and several other industries, but no Oracle BOF yet. let me know and I'll try to get them to schedule it. (For info on the conference email tdwi_at_aol.com)

Happy New Year All....

Paul Taylor,
Ph.D                                       pault_at_clark.net
Director                                     Delta Research Corporation