Re: Interfacing Oracle Database to the WWW

From: Vladimir Stavitsky <vlads_at_jupiter.Galaxy.Net>
Date: 1995/12/26

We just finished a C++ object to use oracle from CGI; the application we created using this object for our customer is under

http://www.premieremag.com/dailies (click "On This Day" link);

we distribute this class "as is" free of charge - or for a fee with support & customization.

Regards

Vlad

Seth Grimes (grimes_at_access1.digex.net) wrote:
: laird_at_intrepid.ecn.purdue.edu (Kyler Laird) writes:

: >>> What is the most popular means of creating Oracle-WWW
: >>> interfaces?

: >I don't know how popular it is, but I'm having a great time
: >using Pro-C for CGI apps.

: That's what I'm doing too.

: Seth
: --

: Seth Grimes -- grimes_at_access.digex.net -- http://www.access.digex.net/~grimes

            ... occurrences like this will be few and far between ...

vlad_at_dkbfpny.com                Vlad Stavitsky           vlads_at_lvalue.com