Re: Oracle headed for Legal Trouble

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1995/12/23

you miss the point. the vertical packages are not sold in pieces. the product you are using is not the oracle database or the reportwriter, it is the whole vertical, screens, reports, database as an entity.

what you are trying to do is redefine the product. you cant do that since a. you didnt create the product, and b. you dont sell the product.

if you are unhappy with the product boundaries, dont buy it. it is still your right to not do that, but dont bitch becuse you cant buy just the tuner of the tv, or just the refrigeration coils of your amana, or just the rear two wheels of your car.