Re: ODBC for PO7-Win95?

From: Jgreene <jgreene_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/12/23

>gkilby_at_ix.netcom.com(George J. Kilby ) wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know if ODBC drivers (32bit) exist for use with Oracle7 for
>>Win95? I have the WX1220 package from Microsoft, but thats only the
>>Microsoft side. Existing drivers seem to only be for Win3. Thanks in
>>advance :)

If you want another alternative, the Intersolve Windows 95 ODBC drivers also work and I have actually tested them with a local Oracle for Windows 95 database. I have tested the Openlink drivers from a Windows 95 client to a Windows NT server database. Both seem to work well. Received on Sat Dec 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message