Re: (no subject)

From: Joao Oliveira <jco_at_hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 1995/12/22

I believe int the method's model as more accurate because it really is the way of describing what is happening. Both objects suffering the same operations.

        One major issue must be considered when doing this. Non-deterministic operations , i.e. operations that don't only depend on stable data but also in data you have no way of knowing that is consistent it the two worlds.

joao.

--

+ Joao Barreto Fernandes e-mail: jco_at_hplb.hpl.hp.com (research student) +
+ Intelligent Network Platform Department Hewlett Packard Laboratories +