find out who is connected to server, How ?

From: Nathan Phan <nphan_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1995/12/21

Hi,

    I am taked to find out how can a dba find out the usage of each user, I had tried the following approach but to no avail.

    I am running Oracle Server 7.2 on AIX 3.2.5.The client connected to server via SQL Net.

    I tried the apporach from the Operating system and realized that I only see "oracle" process no matter which user login.

    I tried from the "sqldba" and find nothing that can help me to log down the usage.

    Anybody please offer some pointers. Thanks !       Received on Thu Dec 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message