Deployment license of Oracle

From: ICICI Banking Co.Ltd. <ibankit_at_soochak.ncst.ernet.in>
Date: 1995/12/20

We are not very clear regarding the differences between deployment license and development license of Oracle. To be more specific, can we create tables and forms under deployment license ?

We could not get information from the local office of Oracle here. Even the VARs proved to be of no use.

We don't want to violate any license provision and get into legal entanglements. Can anybody out there help us by sending reply thru e-mail?

Thanks in advance.

K.Sankaranarayanan
Manager (Systems)
ICICI Banking Corporation Ltd.
ibankit_at_soochak.ncst.ernet.in

--

IT Department, ICICI Banking Corpn. Ltd. 163, Backbay Reclamation
Bombay - 400 020 India