Re: Proc*C executable size v6 -> v7

From: Gary Myers <101355.3556_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/12/20

Missed the source of this message, so not sure if this is relevant to your problem.  However when I started linking Pro*Cobol in version 7, the executable was considerably larger than version 6. Turns out that there were a couple of extra option in the LINK, something about SHARED CORE. I just had to set a couple of VMS symbols to sort it out, and the programs went back to the expected size.
 If you can, compare the actual ORACLE linking scripts and see if its something similar.
  Gary

--
Gary Myers, Analyst/Programmer, Kaisha Technology, West of England