PO7 and WIN95

From: Paul Power <powerp_at_dcbteam2.od.nih.gov>
Date: 1995/12/20

How do I connect to my PO7 for Win95 from my 16 bit Window app(PowerBuilder)? I have PO7 running on a Windows client and it connects fine using the ODBC drivers. I have SQL*NET running on the Win95 client and it connects to the remote Oracle7 fine.
I have tried loading the SQORA.DLL to the Win95 client but this does not work. Can I use SQL*NET to connect to the local PO7 ? I have seen several threads on this topic but no real answer. Im sinking fast.
Paul Received on Wed Dec 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message