ODBC FOR WIN 95

From: Fernand St-Georges <4300FSTG_at_VM1.ULAVAL.CA>
Date: 1995/12/19

I migth repeat what others have said.
I can connect ODBC drivers for Po7 for Win 3.1 onto P07 for Win95 (the Beta version). Now, I can't connect INTERLINK (WWW.INTERLINK.CO.UK) 32 bits ODBC drivers for Po7 for Win95 (the actually downloadable version on the Web). I am not connected to a Network, my machine is local. Is there a way to configure the drivers so I can get them connected to the new release version of Po7 for Win 95. It seems to me that theese drivers are only usable on a Network , I am right or wrong.
Fernand at Laval University in Quebec
4300fstg_at_vm1.ulaval.ca Received on Tue Dec 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message