Oracle Consulting Positions in Colorado

From: Carl <nork_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/12/19

Boulder, CO based consulting firm is actively seeking Oracle professionals to join its rapidly growing business specializing in Financial and Accounting applications. We're one of the top vendors of Oracle product along Colorado's Rocky Mountain Front Range and an Oracle Preferred Business Partner.

We're seeking individuals for consulting positions who have had experience as a project lead for an Oracle db or for applications installation in either the private or public sector. Candidates may have either an IT background or a background in finance/accounting, as we have positions open for both Oracle applications as well as technical consulting.

We offer a full range of employee benefits and relocation assistance is available. For more information or to submit your resume, please contact:

Carl Norcross
(303) 417-2812
FAX: (303 417-2820
Email: nork_at_ix.netcom.com

We are an equal opportunity employer. Candidates should have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the US. Received on Tue Dec 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message