Unbelievable Opportunity!!

From: Kevin A. Williamson <kwilli_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/12/19

Yes, that's right. This is an opportunity that you cannot pass up. If you have experience in any facet client/server development in a Unix or NT server environment, then I want to introduce you to BDS. We are an 11 year old client/server development firm headquartered in Connecticut, with offices in NYC, Chicago and Richmond, VA. We are looking for highly skilled application developers that want to be a part of the exciting growth that we have been experiencing.

We are not your typical consulting firm (read BODY SHOP). We help our clients solve business problems with the latest technologies in a project team format. If you are competent, driven application developer and want to work for a company that wants to let you remain doing what you like, while rewarding you better financially than you can find anywhere else in the industry, then you want to check out BDS.

If any of this interests you, please send me an e-mail at kwilli_at_interaccess.com so we can arrange to talk about the exciting future ahead for BDS, and what role you can play in it. If you would like to include your updated resume, please feel free to do so. Please include a phone number and time when you can be reached an I will contact you.

Kevin A. Williamson
Regional Manager
Business Data Services, Inc (BDS)
Kevin A. Williamson
kwill_at_interaccess.com Received on Tue Dec 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message