Re: Sql Script to rebuild table

From: Suman Guha <xxx_at_xxx.xxx>
Date: 1995/12/19

Use the exp utility to get a dmp file. (You need not export the data

You can extract the SQL statements for creating the table, indexes, constraints, triggers, grants from the dmp file and run it from sqlplus to rebuild your schema objects.

The statements are not very well formatted. But they work.

Regards,
Suman.