US-NYC - Senior Oracle DBA/DBA Group Leader - to 120k+Bonus++

From: BriMan101 <briman101_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/12/17

Our top investment banking client is currently involved in a major push into several new emerging market projects, and is rapidly growing its technology infrastructure.

Due to the expansion within the technology department, my client is currently seeking a very experienced Oracle DBA to lead the current DBA team.

The technical environment consists of a mixture of Sun and HP workstations running Oracle 7 and several market data feeds.

Candidates must have a very strong hands-on Oracle DBA background, coupled with a flair for people management.

Experience in a large company or 'Big 6' would be an advantage.

You will receive a large base salary, a large 1996 bonus, plus excellent benefits.

All interested parties are encouraged to apply.

Contact:

Brian Mitchell
Datacom Technology Group Inc
212-629-5720
212-629-3374(FAX) Received on Sun Dec 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message