Reports won't start at beginning of page 2

From: OLE OLE .... <bc7114915_at_omega.ntu.ac.sg>
Date: 1995/12/17

Hello,

    I am using Report 2.5 and am having problems.     I have multiple pages of data and the first page is to display     some titles,remarks and data. I want to blank off the titles     and remarks for subsequent pages. I am able to do that. But     on subsequent pages, the top always have blank spaces which are     suppose to be for the titles and remarks. How can I move the     data to display on the start of the page?? Is it possible to     make page 1 to display my titles and remarks while the data will     start from page 2? Thanks

Regards,
TTL Received on Sun Dec 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message