Stock price feed and Oracle 7

From: <sysop_at_liquidsky.com>
Date: 1995/12/16

Does anyone reading this group have experience with importing stock price information from one of the stock providers (S&P Comstock, PC Quote, etc) into an Oracle database?

The scenario that would be easiest for us is to use a c program to parse a datafeed from our S&P comstock serial cable and either attach directly to the Oracle table via the c program or place files into an import directory that is watched by a cron job and kicks off the import routine.

I don't think we need to re-invent the wheel here so if anyone has any suggestions about how to get this done, let me know. We would be quite willing to purchase an existing gateway if it met our needs.

Thanks!

Ty Babcox
Nordby Corporate Access, Inc. Received on Sat Dec 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message