Oracle DBA - NY (Not NYC)

From: 3rihel$r46_at_warp.cris.com <102134.3627_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/12/15

Are you a good DBA? Do you want a position that challenges you? Know what you are worth? If so, Information Systems Consortium, Inc. would like to talk with you. We have an immediate opening for two DBA's with a commercial client in New York (not NYC). We offer what are simply the best in compensation packages and we promise your skills will not languish. We are an Oracle speciality Consortium and we understand what it takes to be in this business. Call Dan Hinkle at 703.883.0948 for more details.

Consultants Welcome, Principles only please. Received on Fri Dec 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message