Re: SQORA7.DLL Causes GPF , , ,How to trace it and resolve the problem???

From: Chris Mason <CMASON_at_mm.is.lmsc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1995/12/15

If you have the tracer options available, and dbwin.exe, Try setting the database trace on and have your dbwin.exe running and look at the error messages going there. Also, if you can update the source code, you might to some TRY and CATCH or try, catch stuff. I have run into problems with ODBC using Microsoft ACCess under windows 95, apparently due to version differences in the ODBC drivers. The same code (example from microsoft) works in Windows 3.1.

Best Wishes.

--
Chris Mason

"The Unknown COBOL Programmer"

The opinions expressed are mine, not my Employers.

cmason_at_lmsc.lockheed.com or HCMason_at_ix.netcom.com