Re: Which MsWindows TCP/IP is better for Oracle SQL*NET for TCP/IP

From: Dennis M. Gray <dmgray_at_fareast.com.au>
Date: 1995/12/15

dmgray_at_fareast.com.au (Dennis M. Gray) wrote:

Well, maybe I should simplify my question.

Does anyone have Personal Oracle 7.1 or 7.2 running with the Trumpet Winsock to access an Oracle database on a server running on any machine?

I just got the SCO CD-ROM for the 90-day trial today but won't even be able to think about installing it until I recompile my kernel and other stuff so I won't worry about using my Linux box as an Oracle Server for awhile. Received on Fri Dec 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message