[Q] Generating multiple forms with Forms4.5

From: Paul Young <youngpa_at_statcan.ca>
Date: 1995/12/14

We're using Oracle Forms 4.5.6.3.3 in a windows 3.11 environment.

Our system will have over 70 forms and each form references property classes from one specific form. If we make a change to the property classes in the reference form, we will need to re-generate all of our forms. This can be very time consuming to re-generate each form one at a time....Is there a way to generate many forms at once.

Thanks in advance.

PGY (Opinions expressed are mine and mine alone) Paul Young
youngpa_at_statcan.ca
Statistics Canada Received on Thu Dec 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message