Re: Where is the newsgroup for SQL Anywhere ?

From: Francisco Casas <fcasas_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/12/14

In <4aa46n$4ok_at_inet-nntp-gw-1.us.oracle.com> tkyte_at_us.oracle.com (Thomas J Kyte) writes:
[snip]
>This is from the original posting:
>
> "Is PC magazine incorrect then when the December 19'th issue states
> that it needs 8meg of ram and 20mb of disk?"
>
>First sentence. Quoting a source, gave the date and everything.
>Read the message again.
>
>Read my other post where I made it a little more clear for you.
>I put the paragraphs in verbaitam.

##
This is from your second posting. After I fired back. ##

>>>BTW:
>>>Oracle has in production two toolkits
>>>- Procedural Gateway Developers kit
>>>- Transparent Gateway Developers kit.
>>>
>>##
>>Once again, you (Oracle) do not have an equivalent product to
 Sybase's
>>Open Server.

 [snip]
>Remember I did say they were not equivalent, I said ours was a better
>implementation of the equivalent functionality and more.
##
On what do you base that your Gateway Kit is more than just that? Has Oracle written any other products using this kit? Have Oracle's customers written products, or applications with this kit that are not gateways?
##
[snip] Received on Thu Dec 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message