Re: Oracle Training

From: TrnrsFrnd <trnrsfrnd_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/12/14

Tracy,

We're a Denver based training group that offers Oracle training (among other topics) at customer sites. Sometimes those customers are willing to open up classes they host and let people from outside their company attend.

We are small, so not widely known, but I have been training as an independent for over 20 years. Our classes are always full of hands on labs so you leave a class having actually done the tasks you need to do at least once. We are highly thought of by those who know are work. I would be happy to provide some references if you are interested.

Our basic Oracle class (O-100, "Oracle for Developers") is 5 days of lecture and hands on labs, and we have a client who is willing to host the class Jan 8-12 in Denver. If you are interested, let me know and we can send you an course description and outline. Tuition is $900.

Regards

Kitty Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.
email: TrnrsFrnd_at_aol.com Received on Thu Dec 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message