Oracle Training

From: Tracy Lynn Pendergast <tlp_at_redrockgrp.win.net>
Date: 1995/12/14

        I'm looking to acquire some oracle training (mostly in the
        area of database/application tuning).

        I'd like this to be in-depth tuning discussions, ideas and
        techniques.  From what I've been hearing, Oracle's training
        classes aren't really "experienced based" but more
        "classroom based"... I don't want to waste time (or money)
        on a class that will send me away disappointed.

        Anyone have any thoughts on Oracle training or experience
        with other agencies that provide Oracle training?

        Please send e-mail as I cannot keep up with the volume of
        this group ;-)

        --tl

   tlp_at_redrockgrp.com	   --  The Red Rock Consulting Group, Inc.
                               P.O.Box 680691  Park City, UT  84068

---- (801) 640-0897

   Specializing in Transaction Processing / Database Environments Received on Thu Dec 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message