Re: Error message in Forms 4.5: ros -200

From: Robert C. Nix <nix_at_gate.net>
Date: 1995/12/13

Beno=EEt Stephenson wrote:
> =

> ROS -200
> =

> We got this error a few times, and when it occurs, most of the time we
> lose the entire .fmb file. The error occurs when you generate the
> file. We have one solution, but it doesn't always work, so...
> Does anyone has the solution and the reson why this happen ?
> =

using v4.5.6.0.7? probably!

I think that error was fixed in 4.5.6.3.3.

The reason for this is typically when you copy objects internally in a form= =2E
The solution is to drag all of the objects into a new form in the object na= vigator
and then use the new form.

on the other hand. if you also receive frm-10044 then the problem is either= :

  • the tmp and/or temp evnironment variables point to an invalid or network= drive. or
  • the working directory for the designer icon is a network drive.
    • =

Robert C. nix_at_gate.net Received on Wed Dec 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message